Sunday 5 April 2020

Customize Wordpress, Fix Errors, Edit Theme











About:

Codeskube Pvt. Ltd. was established in 2011. The company is manged by highly skilled web professionals with many years of experience.



We can handle almost all issues and errors regarding with wordpress. Have 4+ years practical experience. I've developed 500+ unique websites last few years. I've practical experience creating and modification of premium theme. 



*Fix Layout Issues

*Fix PhP and CSS Errors

*Fix Plugins Issues

*Fix broken Layout

*Fix Responsive Issues



.....AND much more! 100% satisfactory work.



1 issue = 1 gig





IMMEDIATE service is available, will cost $20 for immediate service. Please send me a message before order to check immediate availability. 





✪ What I'll Need To Complete Order:

  • Wordpress Login (must)
  • FTP login (need when files edit require)
  • Hosting or cPanel login (need sometime like database related works)
 

If you need to fix more issues please checkout my gig extras and other gigs listed below. 



*******Please send me a message including your issues before order**********



Reviews


:

Well done, simple and efective

:

Good Provider. Will use again.

:

Excellent seller

:

Thank you for easy work once again!

:

Great job Codekube. I will order you again surely. Thanks :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment