Sunday 5 April 2020

Fix Any Wordpress Error And Wordpress Customization











About:

Have a good day,



I am new seller on fiverr and thought about I want to deal with you by my WordPress experience.



I have many experience to fix wordpress bugs,error or problems.



Below is my Service about Fix Wordpress Error and Wordpress Customization

 



................................... 
  I will fix : ..........................



wordpress error



wordpress CSS problem



WP widgets



WP Menu problem




CSS layout error or other CSS Error



wp CSS problem



wordpress Customization





.............................  PLEASE NOTE .....................

 




The cost of this gig is not $5.



The cost will depend on your Error types and Customization


                       

                                MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did as instruction in a timely manner

Seller's Response:

Great Seller, did what i asked very good

Seller's Response:

great service!

:

THANK YOU SO MUCH

:

Great freelance contractor. Delivered as promised (95% accuracy). Got Wix to WP migration done correctly.




No comments:

Post a Comment