Saturday 4 April 2020

Help With Wishlist Member, Member Mouse, Digital Access Pass











About:

Want to set up a Wordpress membership site using one of this tools? I have all you need to get you started with a complete solution.



Here is what I can do for you:



  • Membership product/level set up
  • Content protection for one or more products
  • Upsell/Downsell set up
  • Drip feed content
  • Payment gateway integration(PayPal, ClickBank etc.)
  • Auto-responder integration
  • Affiliate program


DO NOT ORDER BEFORE CONTACTING ME FIRST FOR THE QUOTE!



Note: I DO NOT SELL ANY TOOLS WHICH ARE MENTIONED IN MY GIG



I am a Professional who can help build your Online presence with Internet Marketing niches. I can fulfill Technical help on the Web with OptimizePress, ClickFunnelsLeadPages, InstaPageKajabi Funnels and Portals OR WordPress Membership Sites using WishList Member, Digital Access Pass, Member Mouse, MemberPressMagic Members, Pilot Press (Ontraport) and OPMember etc.



I hope my clients will speak for the pride I take in my service and look forward to working with you soon.

 

Get in touch today, see you on the other side...



P.S. Contact me to know benefits of various membership tools if you have doubt on which one is BEST!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

i have been working with hetarthdesai for years. great job every time. Quality hasn't ever changed over the years. thanks again my friend, be safe and well in these crazy times.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your kind words. It's always a pleasure working together. Looking forward to the next one. Stay Home, Be Fit :)

Seller's Response:

Hetarthdesai went above and beyond to deliver an exceptional service. Hetarthdesai was patient, answered all my questions and delivered a product as expected and quickly. Will work with vendor again.

Seller's Response:

My pleasure

Seller's Response:

Brilliant job, highly recommend this fiverr seller. I've been working with him for years and is my only go-to for wishlist member and wordpress.




1 comment: