Friday 3 April 2020

Design Responsive Wordpress Website With Divi Theme











About:

Hi there, 

In this gig I will design and develop a full responsive WordPress Website or a Landing Page using DIVI from Elegant Themes. I will bring your dream website a Modern and a Professional look making it come to life. I offer you my knowledge and skill-sets in a wide range of services.



What You Can Expect From This Gig:




-A professionally designed website using DIVI

-Unique theme tailored just for you

-One page or multipage 

-Unique design with the help of elegant themes

-E-commerce Functionality

-Installing relevant plugins

-installing the premium theme.

-Optimizing image

-Install latest Divi Theme

-Installation of Essential Plugins

-Content creation or upload

-Customize each and every page according to your requirements

-Responsive Animation

-Divi child installation

-Clone Divi website

-Re-design your existing website

-Unlimited revision

-Fantastic sliding & parallax effect

-Google Map & working contact form


Services & Features:
 
✔ 100 % Satisfaction
✔ Fast Delivery 
✔ Money Back Guarantee 
✔ Life Time Support


Contact me before placing me an order



Looking forward to working with you,

Ghafarahmad635.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was the second time I worked with this developer. The first time was great and this time was even better. I will work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Great Experience Thanks for working with me again :)) Looking forward to working with you again. Thanks for your honest feedback.

Seller's Response:

Great job and nice design for optin email and log in registration form and how it is connected to my activecampaign account.

Seller's Response:

Great Experience he is always coming to me related to website tasks. Thanks for continuing to work with me. Looking forward to working with you again :))))

Seller's Response:

Happy to work with this seller again on my website! Will work with him again when we need more web development!




No comments:

Post a Comment