Monday 6 April 2020

Design Your Wordpress Homepage To Increase Sales











About:

I am a experienced WordPress developer. I will design your WordPress Homepage for $5.



It includes

  • Header
  • Footer
  • Frontpage


It Doesn't Include

  • Sidebar ( Homepage sidebar will be included)
  • Any other page
  • Custom CSS


No installation of any plugin will be done. See Extra if you want me to do more stuff.



To make your order more flexible and customized, please check my extra gigs.



I have a lot of work to show, Just contact me before buying.



The site will be WordPress based and no HTML or programming coding will be done to do the custom modification.



If your requirement doesn't fit into this gig then please contact me for the custom order.



Note: No Revisions will be given.



Note: Basic package is only for homepage. Buy multiple gigs for extra gigs. 



**Coding work will be charged extra

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

excellent as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment