Sunday 5 April 2020

Build Website Using Thrive Themes And Thrive Plugins











About:

Please inbox me your website requirements before placing the order.

If you are looking to build a responsive and conversion focused site with your ThriveThemes, then this is the right gig for you. I will not just build your website/blog with Thrive Themes and plugins but also design and make it more conversion focused. I can also design/redesign your site for any niche with Thrive Architect. I have super efficiency in Thrive Themes and Thrive Architect.



Here's what I can do for you:

  • Custom design for pages.
  • Color Branding (Theme color customization)
  • Fully mobile responsive website
  • Lead capture forms (Lightbox, Ribbon, Sidebar)
  • Autoresponder integration. 
  • Content Upload (Your content)
  • Proper Permalink setup
  • Sitemap creation


Extra Service ( Does not come with the package, if you need these inbox me I will do custom quote)

  • Web Security optimization
  • Page speed optimization



Why choose me?

  1. Your satisfaction is my first priority; therefore, modification/s is included.
  2. Clean and modern design
  3. Ultra-fast response
  4. Support after sales


NOTE: Please note that I do not SELL any Thrive products.



Do you want a custom quote for your website? inbox me for a custom quote!

Reviews


:

I've used 100s of fiverr's sellers but none are more enjoyable to work with than Rumana! She's amazing; so talented, patient and professional. Thank you :)

:

Rumana is always professional, fast, and very easy to work with. She helps me to solve problems it would take me much longer to figure out. You won't be disappointed!

:

This seller is fantastic!! got everything done I needed and fast! will use them for all my webpages! glad i found them

:

Rumana is great to work with. She is very responsive and solves things fast and with the customer in focus always delivering value. We will continue to work with her and would recommend her to anyone that needs help with building their website.

:

Rumana is very fast and professional. She does it right the first time, but is quick to incorporate changes if I change my mind or leave out a detail. Always a pleasure to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment