Sunday 5 April 2020

Design Or Fix Wordpress Website











About:

I will do all types of websites customisations , i am having more than 2 years of experience in php also having more then 3 years of experience in wordpress i am expert in create custom plugins, shortcoodes, custom post types, taxonomies, forms etc, You can Please contact me for any type of issue regarding PHP or Wordpress.



Reviews


:

Thank you so much for helping me at a cheap price I found you out of nowhere and you helped a lot, you always reply instantly! Thank you

:

Perfect. Professional. Light Speed Delivery. Amazed me!

:

Understood exactly what I wanted and delivered very quickly

:

This is the most and perfect developer i have seen here. Very human and positive. On time delivery and communicative. Recomended this great developer.

:

awesome work with nice communication. work was beyond the expectations




No comments:

Post a Comment