Wednesday 8 April 2020

Create An Ico Website For Your Custom Token











About:

This gig is for the installation of the template used in www.529coin.io  It’s a premium template and comes with both front and backend editors. Please keep in mind that websites are subjective.  I don’t know your business plan nor ideas so there are some edits you will have to do. I’ll leave instructions on how to do them. 



I have a cheaper template as used in citcoin.io. This requires a custom offer if you need it. price is as follows:



What You Can Expect From Us:

  • Top Quality Website
  • Designed with beautiful charts and live quotes
  • Offering Buying and Selling on the Web
  • Fiat Payment Options
  • Crypto Payment Options
  • Accept altccoins as Payment
  • Very Reasonable Budgets with great Quality
  • On time Delivery
  • Top Quality Seller 
  • Great feedback from my clients. 




Reviews


Seller's Response:

awesome work

Seller's Response:

He is awesome and applied it according to my needs.

:

Excellent customer. He knew exactly what he wanted and that made the job easier.

:

EXCELLENT work. I love the website he built for me. Excellent communication and very helpful in advising me about crypto

:

Easy to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment