Friday 24 April 2020

Install Wordpress With Basic Plugins, Theme Plus Content











About:

What Will You Get?



For $5 only, I will install WordPress, setup a theme (free/premium), with plugins and support for content upload is available via Extra gig.


For $15, I will setup WordPress with your logo, plugins and a theme (free/premium). Import demo content provided in theme package to make your site look exactly* as the theme demo site


*Please see FAQ


Looking for more?


Please see my packages, extras, and my other gigs or contact me with your requirements


Extra Services


You can get your site ready within 1 hour (Basic) by purchasing Priority



Please contact me first before purchasing Priority services for Basic package


What Do I Need?


Please provide the following details and files:


  1. cPanel/Plesk/hosting account and FTP account
  2. Full premium theme package (Free theme users do not need this)


NOTE: If you have many domains, please mention the domain where you want to install WordPress. Make sure your domain is setup to speed up the delivery

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you,

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your help

:

Excellent!

:

Thank you!

:

Quick Efficient Perfect! Awesome Job!!




No comments:

Post a Comment