Tuesday 7 April 2020

Build A Professional Wordpress Website











About:

The best part about WordPress is that it’s easy to use and flexible enough to make different types of websites. According to a recent survey, WordPress powers 32.3% of all websites on the internet.



I’m an experienced and expert  WordPress Developer and I enjoy working on projects that make me think outside of the box. I have been working as a WordPress developer for more than four years and I know all the ins and outs of WordPress development and customization.



My work portfolios: https://bit.ly/2WG7rPy



Service Includes:

  • Free Basic Logo
  • Landing Page
  • Event Page
  • Corporate Website
  • E-commerce site
  • Charity site
  • Social Network
  • Booking system
  • Blogging site.



Features:

  • Responsive Design
  • Sliders, Banners, Drop-downs, Popup, etc.
  • Contact Form, Newsletter form
  • Google Map, Google Analytics
  • Basic SEO Setup
  • High-level Security
  • Clean Code
  • Speed optimization



At the end of the project, your website will have an awesome website with all the necessary tools to successfully run & grow your business.



I Believe In Quality Work, I'm Satisfied Once You Are! By hiring me you will get your very own and firm foundation of running a successful business.



Note:  Please contact before placing your order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've worked with codeshaper for some time now and the experience has always been exciting. He has given my website a new sleeker look. He comes highly recommended for your website design needs.

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience. Very fast response and it is very easy to work with him. I really like to work with me. I would like to work again and again.

Seller's Response:

Great again

Seller's Response:

Awesome Experience. I would like to work again and again.

Seller's Response:

Always love working with codeshaper




No comments:

Post a Comment