Friday 6 March 2020

Design And Develop Wordpress Website











About:

Note: Please contact me before placing order to make the buying process as efficient as possible. 


Over 3+ years of experience in designing and developing wordpress websites and have worked with 100+ clients around the globe.  Let me use this experience to design and develop wordpress website for you.
A unique & modern website can do wonders for your business and make impression on your online traffic. I can help you to turn your visions into reality



Expertise:

  • Education
  • Wedding
  • Corporate
  • Fashion & Beauty
  • Blog
  • Portfolio
  • Entertainment
  • Non-Profit
  • Real Estate
  • Retail
  • Sports
  • E-Commerce
  • Health & Fitness
and much more...



Services:
  • Mobile friendly web with user friendly admin panel
  • Cross Browser Compatible
  • Fast Loading
  • Extra Fast Delivery Available
  • Premium Theme & Plugins
  • Easy to edit in future
  • 100% Responsive
  • 10 days free support (Premium GIG)


PS:
  • I don't create alcohol, gambling, or adult related websites.


I also do complete branding i.e Logo designing, Website Mockup, Stationery etc but for this you have to request custom gig or drop me a message because this gig doesn't cover these things.



Looking forward to work with you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work as always

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure to work with Bilal. He has created many sites for me and my clients.

:

Delivered the request to specs

:

Work was done

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment