Sunday 8 March 2020

Fix Wordpress And Woocommerce Issues











About:

Let's get started with some introduction... 



I am a full-time Freelancer with ample skills in WordPress and CMS customization. Moreover, I have worked on several projects purely based on custom requirements.



In this gig, I will provide one bug fix in $5 :



Covering one bug of : 



  • CSS related issues
  • Moving to WP Child Theme
  • WordPress Lock-down
  • Security Issues or SSL Setup
  • PHP Issues in Plugins
  • JavaScript errors
  • WooCommerce Issues*
  • WordPress Installation & Theme Setups
  • Broken Plugin*


Basic gig won't cover : 



  • Complete Plugin designing in $5
  • Work on API Integration
  • WooCommerce Custom Functionality
  • Theme Designing
  • Migration or Cloning the complete site
  • Product Uploads or Data Imports 




In $5 basic gig, I can provide you the solution for your basic issues.



Having something under complex requirements ? 

Just drop me message to generate custom offer in best quote and timeframe...



Note : Make sure to discuss the issues in detail before the order. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fabulous work done, she totally understood my requirements, highly recommended

:

always very co-operative and dedicated.

:

Very helpful

:

Very happy with the work. Professional and Dedicated. Would love to hire for my next project.

:

Absolutely fabulous 5 star service from Sanehanain, as usual. Prompt, efficient, professional, friendly and helpful. Sanehanain is my website and email go-to expert for anything I can't do myself. Sanehanain is crucial to the success of my business. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment