Tuesday 25 September 2018

I will fix or customise your woocommerce website

I will fix or customise your woocommerce website












About:


   Hi

  • Do you have a problem with your WooCommerce shop?
  • Do you need a custom made feature that no plugin will offer?
  • Do you want to customize your shop in a certain way?
  • Do you want the WooCommerce emails to have your website's look and identity?
  • Do you want the checkout process to be in a certain way?
  • Do you want the shipping rates to be calculated in a certain manner?
  • Do you wish to customize any of the WooCommerce pages in a certain way?

  • And , do you need someone that speaks perfect English?
  • Do you need someone that will try to understand perfectly what you need?

if you answered "Yes" to any of the above, Then I am what you need, feel free to order or ask questions at any time, I'll be happy to help with any issue, make any kind of customization.

Looking forward to working with you :)

contact before you order to check availability.

Reviews


drewcastic:Easy to discuss the project at each step.

irinakopp:Another stellar delivery! Super quick turnaround, on point communication and high quality work. I was having a payment gateway issue on my woocommerce/PayPal integration, and it was adjusted super quick and exactly how I needed it, even though I had some trouble describing the issue. Above and beyond expectations.

roberthernan610:Had an issue with customers not being able to log into their account. I was losing sales and trust. amiin3 found the issue and fixed it within hours. This guys is awesome!

roberthernan610:The work was done in half of the time promised and perfectly to specifications. He made every modification I needed and even fixed another unrelated issue I had with my site. By modifying the checkout through the backend I was able to get rid of plugins that were slowing down my site. will return with more Woocommerce projects to this guy for sure.

semmyd:Awesome job as usual. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment