Tuesday 25 September 2018

I will build a wordpress website for your business

I will build a wordpress website for your business












About:

When you work with me, you're getting the expertise of a seasoned WordPress web designer. I have been developing websites for over twenty years. I have worked on projects ranging from blogs to large membership sites and complex e-commerce carts.  Website I build are responsive and follow best practices for SEO.


I've launched, or assisted with launching over 100 WordPress sites per year, every year, for the last 5+ years.


Need a NEW WordPress website? See below.

My Packages Include:
  • Your WordPress theme or my recommendation.
  • Your content implemented into effective page layouts.
  • Blogging capabilities
  • Support for Image Galleries, Newsletters, Videos 
  • Basic training provided upon request.


If you already have WordPress and need some help, send me a message. Here are some common tasks I've can help with:

  • Migrating your site to a new server
  • Backing up or cloning your website
  • Installing a new plugin for WordPress
  • Error debugging & fixing
  • Security & Malware cleanup
  • Creating contact forms
  • Adding new pages or content
  • Improving your website speed

Reviews


seanfarrell950:Quick responses, minimal direction needed.

boomlandjenkins:Thanks Sean.

dlin45:Very professional and finished everything on time. I recommend him to everyone looking to set up a web page. He also offered to assist me in the future and taught me how to make changes on my own.

boomlandjenkins:It was great working with you. Your business is appreciated!

smellycats:This is the 3rd time I am oredering from Dan. he is very professional and talented. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment