Saturday 31 March 2018

I will speed up optimize wordpress, a90 page speed on gtmetrix

I will speed up optimize wordpress, a90 page speed on gtmetrix












About:

I will speed up, increase website performance & optimize your WordPress site to A(90%) Page Speed and/or YSlow (90%) on GTmetrix website

Before you proceed let me inform you that IF i cannot optimize your website YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK! as we will mutually cancel the order.

Things that i will need from you to proceed.
  • Your wordpress Admin login
  • Your cPanel login
  • **Wordpress logins are mandatory unless you opt for teamviewer session.
  • Your cooperation and feedback.

I will install FREE CDN, if you don't have one, this will help your YSLOW speed, only if you purchase standard or premium packages

Will also provide Google Page Speed optimization in the Premium package giving you 80% and above scores on mobile and desktop.

I can also do this over TEAMVIEWER in case if you are not comfortable sharing your logins. **Extra charges

For trust feel free to read my reviews :) or just send me a msg with your queries.

Reviews


freotech:Difficult project but did a great job in optimising and speeding my bulky wp site

joseabdenur:Everything as arranged!

pooyamehri:Awesome person to work with

amiriss:pooyamehri is great! very responsive and professional. i recoomend working with him. i know i will work with again

sherisserogers:Great seller. Very speedy be helpful. Most recommend led.


No comments:

Post a Comment