Friday, 30 March 2018

I will speed up wordpress site for google page speed 100 in 24h

I will speed up wordpress site for google page speed 100 in 24h












About:

★★★ Why Is Site Speed Important? ★★★

You’ve probably heard this before, but when a person lands on your site for the first time, you only have a few seconds to capture their attention to convincing them to hang around.

I speed up WordPress websites that consistently score all the way up to 100 at Google's PageSpeed Insights. On both mobile & desktop.

And optimize the front page to load in under 2 seconds.

All that with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

Many performance/speed optimization gigs attempt to speed up Wordpress by fixing PageSpeed issues:
  • Eliminate render-blocking JS and CSS in above-the-fold content
  • Leverage browser caching

  • Enable compression

  • Minify JavaScript

  • etc..


But they don't GUARANTEE meaningful results. After all, you don't care about gzip compression but making your website fast!

I make your website fast employing premium plugins and manual fine-tuning, resulting in excellent PageSpeed performance and minimal page load time. Without affecting functionality or looks.

Please contact me first before placing this order.

Thanks :)

Reviews


meganmarlena:good, just wish my site was faster

o_trax:Thank You!

djt1102:I highly recommend this gig if you need to speed up your site. He delivered the project very fast and is very knowledgeable

o_trax:Nice person and the great experience !!!

littlebero:Great!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment