Friday 30 March 2018

I will add 20 Products, install a premium theme, social share,form, pages,etc

I will add 20 Products, install a premium theme, social share,form, pages,etc












About:

 

Wordpress Installation, Design, Wordpress Website. Premium & Custom Wordpress Theme:

Hello! I’m TechyAndria a Wordpress guru. I'll glad and patiently work with you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • I don't provide hosting/domain.  Please provide login info for Wordpress friendly hosting before I begin working.
  • I don't deliver completed work in zipped format. I simply work directly from your host's Control panel.
  • For a Custom Made Wordpress Design or Website Redesign, please contact me for a quote.
  • I Dont create Adult Sites or Religious Sites


  • If I use a premium theme/plugin, you may need to purchase the premium Wordpress theme/plugin in case you need support from the theme/plugin developer in future. My package does not include licenses.

  • I will create your website with dummy text, I do not add content. You will be able to add text & images & unlimited pages with a click! No programming required.
  • I will provide you a Premium THEME For Free if You Do A Pro Plan.


My Guarantee: With my Packages, your site will look as if you hired a top class Web Development Company! 


Please contact me for a custom quote! Thank You

Reviews


jordanablackman:Prompt and easy to deal with!

techyandria:Outstanding Experience!

nancygmail:She went way above and beyond to fix my wordpress problem!!

techyandria:Outstanding Experience!

ange1976:Andria is indeed perfect \u0026 very professional! Very efficient \u0026 quick. Will use again \u0026 recommend 100%


No comments:

Post a Comment