Saturday 31 March 2018

I will design, redesign your complete wordpress website

I will design, redesign your complete wordpress website












About:

I am WordPress developer with over four years of experience and have built more than 100 websites.

I also have more than 90 Positive reviews.

What would you get this gig?

1- Installation of WordPress

2- Selection of Theme.

3- Installation of the theme.

4- Adding of Demo Content

5- Customization According to requirements.

6- 1month after completion Support without Extra cost.

7- Guarantee of Refund in case I do not meet your expectations.

8. I work closely with the buyer to make sure the website is as amazing as expected, or even more ;-).


Please discuss the requirements before placing the order.



Thanks
Mia

Reviews


bilaalali09:Mia is a great person to work with. She has always made sure i am happy with what work she has done. Very easy to communicate with.

miareed:Thank you. Always happy to help!!

amymason:I needed some product removed from a complicated site and needed it fast. This seller understood the project when many did not and completed in under an hour, GREAT EXPERIENCE. I recommend this seller for your wordpress site and it's edits.

miareed:Thank you Mason.

carlospeinado:Good communication, fast delivery and great quality. I will definitely contact her for future works.


No comments:

Post a Comment