Friday 30 March 2018

I will fix one css issue fist.

I will fix one css issue fist.












About:

***Quick Delivery***


Please discuss issues before placing your order!


Are you having CSS Issues? Do you need a WordPress professional to quickly fix it! Order now and I can quickly fix your CSS issue. I have  5-years experience with WordPress and CSS as well as developing 4 WordPress themes and 6 WordPress plugins.

Please make sure to contact me before ordering a GIG!


I can

  • Fix Color Issues

  • Add Transparency

  • Fix Button Issues

  • Remove extra space

  • Hide/remove any content on website and much more!


For any other Services Please contact me.


*****Client Satisfaction Guaranteed*****


Requirements:

- WP-Admin Admin access

- In some cases, I will need FTP/CPanel access


Reviews


chlowe879:excelent work, so great

hafizurfaysal:Willing to work more with this Great Buyer

grupofjimenez:Just, perfect. Many thanks¡

hafizurfaysal:Great Buyer. Thanks again!

d77niee:Amazing seller. I would come back again..


No comments:

Post a Comment