Friday 30 March 2018

I will customize buddypress theme wordpress

I will customize buddypress theme wordpress












About:

Click the  Love  ❤   icon at the top right corner for love me and i will love you forever .

BuddyPress is a suite of plugins for WordPress that transforms into a fully functional social network platform. So, if you want to add some functionality of social networking in your website, then buddypress is the right choice. Just hit the ORDER button and I will configure it for you.

My Service List for you:

  1. Home page
  2. Social network
  3. User Login registration
  4. User profile 
  5. Massage 
  6. Member list 
  7. User activities
  8. User group
  9. Notification settings
 10.Blog Page
 11.Testimonial
 12.All in One SEO Pack or WordPress SEO by Yoast
 13.Contact Form 7
 14.W3 Total Cache

I can Also Add personal chat And voice Call  . I'll use Free WordPress theme and plugins


Please Fell Free contact with me I am waiting for your response .

Thank you 

Reviews


coachtameirra:i am greatly satisfied with the seller's work. The seller provided quality work with fast delivery. Thanks Alot.

webexperts_:He is really a great Client, I love to work with him

annatari:Outstanding

webexperts_:Thank you

guycodefacts:He was quickly able to set up and configure BBpress and buddy press on my Wordpress website. Communication was easy and the delivery fast. Will work with again.


No comments:

Post a Comment