Saturday 31 March 2018

I will create wordpress website with innovative ideas

I will create wordpress website with innovative ideas












About:

Hello,

I am a PHP developer. I am expert in WordPress, HTML5, CSS3 etc. I have more than 5 year experience in Web Development. I will setup WordPress on your domain, Install themes and plugins of your choices and also customize as you want. I will also Fix Errors.

Gig Features:

“Website is going to be supported on all platforms, all desktops, tablets and mobile clients”

» WordPress theme Customization

» WordPress plugin setup and manage
» Hand coded responsive design.
» Unique designs.
» Site related design.
» Professional looking.
» Social media icons added to the template for FREE.
» Hosted images and HTML code provided for FREE.

100 % guarantee and full satisfaction.

Reviews


digitaldoc:Was able to help me get website effect I wanted and was able to trouble shoot the technical issues.

sharad_panot:He trust me one more time and provided a chance to fix issue with built new custom plugin. Thanks

digitaldoc:was able to do the job when someone said the code I wanted wouldn't work with Word press.

sharad_panot:Clear instructions. He has completed order on first delivery. Thanks

studentathletes:very detailed with explanations. Delivered work beyond my expectations


No comments:

Post a Comment