Friday 30 March 2018

I will boost google pagespeed score of your website

I will boost google pagespeed score of your website












About:

Google PageSpeed is the Google's own performance testing tool for websites.


Website Performance became a major OnSite SEO factor since 7 years ago. So, having a higher PageSpeed Score means more ORGANIC TRAFFIC ...

Why LuikangMK For Website Speed Boosting?

❶ Trusted Top Rated seller
❷ Completed over 500 speed projects
❸ Been doing these projects for 9 years
❹ Fast & perfect communication
You can ask any question related to project

Attention: Not every site can reach 95 score!! Get a evaluation before ordering.

What I've Got?

I'll increase your score with my 10+ actions without affecting your website design & functionality up to 95. Do not expect me to get you 95 exactly because where I can reach depends on *your* website and the Gig extras you take!

I'll pass test items in order to reach top numbers, but do not expect me to pass every test item, I'll do what can be done for $5.

I target only the Desktop Test, but my actions will boost Mobile Test slightly ...

Top notch numbers for multiple gigs, Contact and get your FREE evaluation NOW!


NOTE: Ready your WP Login Info, FTP & cPanel Info before ORDERING!

Our Service Is Exclusively On Fiverr!


Reviews


danesmith13:Great seller

luikangmk:Thanks for this happy one Smith :)

amitmittal1:The gig proposed his services even when he was not relevant. You could have refused or atleast tried to accomodate my requirement. Wasted my money and time

luikangmk:That's funny the same guy who say above didn't message his Job Description and Failed to read the public Gig details as instructed before ordering. So everybody pity this guy for his inability to deal with the reality of his own mistakes.

urbanhippy25:Great work, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment