Saturday 31 March 2018

I will develop attractive premium and responsive wordpress website

I will develop attractive premium and responsive wordpress website












About:

Hi!

(Please message me before placing an order)
Check my all Services at:
https://www.fiverr.com/mfkfarhan672

I will develop responsive, premium, professional & completely customized WordPress site exactly according to your requirements.

  • If you don't have a clear idea, then  I can show you latest Professional Designs too.

The New Website will have  Full premium functionalities:

> Fully Responsive
> Fully SEO Friendly
> Multi-Lingual(Optional)
> Full Shopping cart
> Full Content Management
> Attractive Homepage
> Attractive Sliders
> Live Chat Option
> Premium(Purchased) Theme
> Premium Plug-ins

Gig Feature:
> Will Deliver Quality Work
> Cost effective
> 100% SECURED website
> Money back guarantee 
Customer satisfaction and after sales support

I can build any kind of Responsive, premium, customized and Professional WordPress website:
  1. Membership WP website
  2. Hotel WP website
  3. Personal WP site
  4. Food Restaurant WP site
  5. Company Business WP site
  6. Real Estate IDX MLS WordPress site
  7. Portfolio WordPress site
  8. Blog News WordPress site

We provide you with premium themes like Avada, BE, The7, Divi etc

Reviews


mikebreezy:I loved everything mfkfarhan672 did for my site. I asked how to do certain things on the site and he created a tutorial video for me to better understand how to change things on my own. He has created a site for me in the past and I trusted him to create my new site. If you are looking for who to trust on your site mfkfarhan67 is the guy for you.

mfkfarhan672:It was my good fortune that I got a chance to work with you :) . Thanks for the kind words.

cyberholic:You did an amazing job! Thank you!

mfkfarhan672:Thank you :)

dollarbaby:I wanted a website and he delivered and was very responsive


No comments:

Post a Comment