Saturday 31 March 2018

I will make changes in divi wordpress website using divi builder

I will make changes in divi wordpress website using divi builder












About:

Hi i'm Khizer umar Worked As a Wordpress Theme Developer. Have 7 Years Experience working with Ecommerce websites ,Elegant Theme Divi, Extra. ThemeForest Theme and Other  paid themes

Elegant Divi Theme Had a Lot of Great Feature and one of the Great thing  you can do  in divi is DIVI BUILDER.  To do this you need Professional Help and I'm Here to Help You. You Can Contact me 
anytime i am Here to help you and give you a Quality work.You will be satisfied  with my services

Service I can Give-> 

1. Build 1 Page Website Or MultiPage site
2. Build Ecommerce Website Using DIVI
3. Build a Blog page or multi blogpage 
4. Build Complete Website Using DIVI 
5. Fixing Any Problem
6. Re-Design Full Website
7.Any type of customization in Divi
8. Add Mailchimp Opt in Form
9.Build a Video blog page

Additions:

  • Guide  you to change any type of  the content  in future by yourself.
  •  100% money back guarantee 
  • Yoast SEO Plugin setup & customize.with full seo
  • and provide you with a  super fast delivery.

Kindly contact me before making an order
Hope We will work together and Build a good working relationship. Have a Great day.

Reviews


mlacks:Was adequate. Painfully difficult to communicate with, and work was bare bones, requiring effort to make production ready

krystelynn:Amazing experience, took a little bit to get across what I was looking for, but once he understood what I wanted, he delivered. He did an amazing job and I highly recommend him for your Divi needs!! Thanks so much for your help and communication.

khizer111:thank you so much

onmaui:Great worker.

khizer111:outstanding experience :)


No comments:

Post a Comment