Saturday 31 March 2018

I will fix wordpress or html css issues

I will fix wordpress or html css issues












About:

Hy there, In this gig I am offering solutions of your css issues.  You can send me the details of your css issue with a screenshot.

 

What type of issues I can fix?

  • Issues may include
  • alignment of elements
  • font styles
  • responsive issues aligning things on mobile
  • form element issue
  • showing or hiding elements
  • image/video size alignment
  • image slider issue
  • or anything else related to front-end. 

 

Do you have a Wordpress Website?

If you have css issues in your wordpress website then I will your wordpress login information.

Reviews


naomidorland:Super easy to deal with, very prompt in delivery and fixed my issue 100%. Will definitely use again. Great communication.

aleksa300:I love this guy!\nHe is so attentive and helpful even after task is completed. Never say no and always happy to help! So knowledgeable, fast, responsive and professional! What a gem! Don’t know what i would do without hi ! So many projects done! Highly recommended! \nThank you so much!!!!!!

alibags29:This is now my go-to guy because I get issues sorted out quickly and cheaply.

alibags29:Seller takes the hassle out of everything. Highly recommend

alibags29:Once again seller delivered quickly for me on last minute issues before my website launched. Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment