Saturday 31 March 2018

I will develop a professional wordpress website or blog for you

I will develop a professional wordpress website or blog for you












About:

I will create a WordPress Beautiful Website for you. A website of your desire that will satisfy you completely. I want to make my clients to be happy with me and my work.

I'll install wordpress in your domain hosting.
also a premium theme and plugins needed for your website
This is a very special offer 

What you will get from my Service:

  • WordPress installation and setup
  • Premium Theme Customization
  • Premium Theme Demo Install
  • Necessary Plugins Installation
  • 5 Page (Home, About, Contact, Blog, Service , more pages according to your requirements  )
  • Plugins(slider , conatct form , social media links, newsletter , pop up , special and easy bulider )
  • Unlimited Revision until you are 100% happy
What do you need to get all these?
Just order for a gig!!! and inbox me with your specifications. Thanks


Reviews


dollsport:Great work as usual

webdeveloper24h:Outstanding Experience!

harris23072011:Fast, quality and professional work! Will hire again in future. Thanks.

webdeveloper24h:Communication was perfect.

josemoraza:Fast order and professionally executed. I recommend my colleague for Wordpress projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment