Saturday 31 March 2018

I will make professional wordpress site

I will make professional wordpress site












About:

Hello 
This is web_master7 a professional web developer. Here I bring my another exclusive service in Fiverr .
If you want to create a professional  responsive website with WordPress I'm here to help you. Just send me your requirements and I'll make an awesome responsive website for you.

My Services : -
  • Install WordPress in your server.
  • Install premium themes and all required plugins .
  • Upload Your Content.
  • Customize the design as per your requirements.
  • Make design from Sketch of pdf.
  • 100% mobile friendly .
  • Longtime support after finished the job.
  • Work until your satisfaction .
  • 100% money back guarantee .
  • Fastest delivery .

Before, start we can discuss fully  about the project . Send me a message , I'm always available here .

Thanks for viewing my gig !

Reviews


inbox70:Outstanding Experience!

web_master7:Thank You!

gabriellaverda:Great experience. Very attentive to detail.

web_master7:Thank You!

erutherf:I had some small changes that needed to be done to my site. The seller worked with me to get each change done. He was very responsive. Command of English is poor so instructions must be simple and clear. However once understood the result was good.


No comments:

Post a Comment