Saturday 31 March 2018

I will convert html to awesome wordpress website theme

I will convert html to awesome wordpress website theme












About:

Hi, I am bhagat and i have 4 years of experience in this field. I can converting your html to WordPress website with flexible back end features. I am also solving if have any bug or issue in your WordPress blog / website.

Some features

√ Neat and clean and flexible back end
√ Easy to handle
√ Cool options for changing site content.
√ Custom options
√ SEO plugin
√ Uploading content
√ Uploading products

Converting charges is depend on your website functionality so please contact to me in inbox.
I would be happy if you share my gig to help your friend.

Also I can create awesome WordPress site or WordPress theme from html, converting your html to mobile friendly website using twitter bootstrap and use full plugins. So using all of these skills i can create a Perfect professional site for your business or blog. 

Thanks
Bhagat

Reviews


jerfran:He is amazing, and good communication with his customer, good developer. absolutely good. I would highly recommend him for the service! I really appreciate his job.

bhagat15:Thanks sir.

cbupton:bhagat15 is top-notch. I've used him for many gigs, and he is excellent!

bhagat15:Thanks a lot

rcweg6560:I needed help and I know from previous purchases this seller is great to work with. He always makes sure I am completely happy with the results. I will be back to this seller again.


No comments:

Post a Comment