Friday 30 March 2018

I will create and customize complete responsive wordpress website

I will create and customize complete responsive wordpress website












About:

If you're unsure about which package is suitable for you, drop me a message and I'll recommend the best option based on your project requirements.

My name is Danish and I'm a professional WordPress developer with 3 years of experience. During this time period, I've been involved in providing many WordPress based solutions.

You can check different packages above. Let me explain so it becomes easier for you to understand them.

Single Pager:

If you're planning to showcase your portfolio, CV/resume or do App marketing, this package is for you. Single Page sites are the most effective solution in this case.

Small Business:

If you're a small business owner wanting to get an online presence, this package is for you. I'll create you a website to showcase your business. 

Large Business:

If you own a large business owner wanting to take your business to the next level through internet, this package is for you. I'll create you a website of upto 10 pages. 

Why You Should Hire Me?

- Quick Delivery

- Fully Responsive Design

- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed

If you've some special requirements, feel free to contact me through inbox to discuss in detail.

Reviews


bkmanda:At a basic level the job was completed. Love the responsiveness and attempt to integrate my ideas. I was expecting an actual word press page integrated to my existing format similar to the samples and info added from there. What is there is fine, but that could've been at the $15 rate. It's a low tech, but to the point version of what I wanted.

mdanishhanif:Good Experience!

dexterandtonya:They went above and beyond for us. Thank you!

mdanishhanif:Outstanding Experience!

dexterandtonya:Excellent service \u0026 communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment