Saturday 31 March 2018

I will customize any premium wordpress theme professionally

I will customize any premium wordpress theme professionally












About:

Note: The Basic Gig Price of $50 will be for the Homepage customization only. For more pages select Gig Extras or preferably discuss with me in inbox.

I am working with wordpress website development for several years and have great experience in customizing any wordpress theme.

I am here to provide you my services for customizing any wordpress Premium themes and templates including Themeforest, StudioPress, etc.

Through this gig I offer following services:

  •  Installation of any Premium WP Theme/Template
  •  Make Home Page exactly like demo or as desired.
  •  Install and configure required plugins to access the full functionality of the theme.

Moreover, if you want more pages to be customized then see the Gig Extras.

Reviews


rohitverma725:Kaytee is very supportive and helps in all the aspects

marneyedwards:Great job! Fast turnaround.

kaytee_seo:Thank you!

emzurawski:Excellent!

kaytee_seo:Outstanding Experience!


1 comment:


  1. Hello,

    we provide affordable and result-oriented SEO services, please give a chance to serve you.


    Thanks
    Admin: E07.net

    ReplyDelete