Friday 30 March 2018

I will create edit or fix contact form 7

I will create edit or fix contact form 7












About:

                       ************ Contact me before ordering *****************
I will build amazing and stylish contact form 7.or fix your contact form 7 issues 

My services for this gig
----------------------------------
  • fix contact form issue
  • build custom form
  • fix design issue


  • My other services:
    • wp installation
    • wordpress customization
    • wordpress speed up
    • slider
    • google map
    • social icon
    • image widget
    • w3 total cache 
    • Facebook like box
    • visual composer
    • gallery
    • buddypress
    • shortcode ultimates

.
I can custom design your contact form 7 as per your need, just message me if you have anything related to Contact Form 7.


Reviews


oohaahmcgrath:The delivery was so quick / how do you do it - your like a wordpress magician. Thank you so much

ha_developer:Thanks I would love to work with you again ! \r\nReally cool buyer

jim0424:ha_developer delivers a high-quality, accurate product. She is pleasant to work with and highly skilled in Contact Form 7. 100-percent satisfied.

ha_developer:Outstanding Experience!

veganzombie:10/10 will come again


No comments:

Post a Comment