Saturday 31 March 2018

I will install theme and install demo

I will install theme and install demo












About:

===> Please contact me before place any order

I will build WordPress Website or Blog.

What you will get from my Services:

1) Wordpress Installation
2) Premium Theme Installation
3) Necessary Premium Plugins Installation
4) 5 to 10 Page Website having pages (Home, Product, About Us, Contact  Us, Blog, News)
5) A fully functional E-commerce Website

You can order bigger project also.

What will I need from you if you want to build new site?
I need your requirement, domain and hosting details, Wordpress admin details if Wordpress already installed.

===> Please message me your requirement before placing any order.

Thanks


Reviews


geoffharper:Best fiverr ever. Yusuf is lightning fast, extremely communicative and has the most reasonable prices. BIG BIG FAN!

yusuf_mandra:Excellent Buyer!

bignilecom:5 stars :) Highly recommend, fast, attentive and good communication!

yusuf_mandra:Excellent Buyer :)

geoffharper:absolutely THE BEST seller on Fiverr!! Wish I could give ten stars!!


No comments:

Post a Comment