Saturday 31 March 2018

I will create business and agency website with professional look and feel in wordpress

I will create business and agency website with professional look and feel in wordpress












About:

Hi,Myself Muhammad Awais :)

Are you looking for a WordPress Pro Developer for your website (Business/Agency/Real Estate/Consultant/Wedding/NGO), Blogger, Magizine, Ecommerce or Customize Existing Website? Then you are at the right place.
You can Check my Profile and Rating to get and idea about me and my work. For More info, You can send me a message through Inbox and discuss first before placing order about work and it's price.

WORK CHARGES:

Back end Setup (Domain/Hosting/WordPress/theme/Plugins) - $25
One Page - $70
4 to 5 Page Web site - $130
7 to 8 Page Web site - $220 (Business/Company/Agency)
E commerce Web site - $175 (Having 25 to 30 Products With 3 to 4 Pages) 
E commerce Web site - $375 (Having 100 to 150 Products With 7 to 8 Pages) 

Additional benefits for my clients:

High Quality Design that Suits Your Personality
100% Satisfactory Rate
Social Media Integration, Contact Forms, Google Maps, Newsletter & Mailing lists
Fast Loading Speed 
Beautifully Stunning, Exceptional Quality, Innovative Design
Fast Loading Speed 
Professional and Responsive Design

Direct Order Placing Amount will not refund So First contact me and discuss all about your work and your requirements!

Reviews


sanjitsingh123:Very good, super good service

awaiswessimessi:Outstanding Experience!

artismop:Now I am delivering order so I ma hoping a good job for me

awaiswessimessi:yes sure same like before and I am fully confident :) Thanks

wao2000:very good communication, great job, strong understanding of what i need!


No comments:

Post a Comment