Friday 30 March 2018

I will transfer your website to new host

I will transfer your website to new host












About:

100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guaranteed with 24 Hours Delivery Time.


I can move your Website (Joomla, Wordpress, OpenCard, OsCommerce or any kind of  website to new host or domain.

I have more than 15 years experience with data migration and worked in Datacenters as Technical Support.

  • 6000+ websites moved in 9 years
  • 9 years experience with Server (Dedicated/VPS/Shared) Migration
  • Linux, Windows Servers
  • Migration from one Domain to another Domain
  • Migration from one Host to another Host

Notes: (
If you need or looking for new host, I can help you to find best possible solution for your needs.)


Thanks!

Reviews


ultimatedesign5:Thanks for the work, Appreciated

maqpoon:thanks

ultimatedesign5:Thanks for the quick work

maqpoon:thanks

ultimatedesign5:apologies for the late payment


No comments:

Post a Comment