Saturday 31 March 2018

I will do any wordpress customization and fix

I will do any wordpress customization and fix












About:

******* Contact me before placing an order *******


I am here to solve your Wordpress website issues and earn money! Here is how I can help you :



✓ Wordpress installation and setup

✓ Wordpress site migration

✓ Theme installation & customization

✓ Custom themes

✓ Fixing wordpress errors

✓ Plugin setup/configuration/errors

✓ Fixing wordpress theme css/php/jquery issues

✓ Woocommerce customization

✓ Shopping cart integration 

✓ Change the Permalink Structure

✓ Payment Plugins integration 

✓ Improve the Security of your WP website

✓ Disable HTML in Wordpress comments

✓ Favicon & Logo customization

✓ Wordpress multisite issues

and so on.


Delivery should in most cases be anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 Hours. 

Please contact me with any questions before placing an order!
and I look forward to working with you !


Best regards

Reviews


craigvk:Blazing fast service.

aliyar:Thanks a lot! It was honor to work with you. I always want the best for my clients. Love to work with you again.

rocafe12:He worked very fast to get the job done before time. happy with work will order again TOP MAN

aliyar:Thanks a lot! It was honor to work with you. I always want the best for my clients. Love to work with you again.

kahunakai:Fast and Reliable


No comments:

Post a Comment