Friday 30 March 2018

I will provide website with free theme and about 5 pages including your provided content.

I will provide website with free theme and about 5 pages including your provided content.












About:

Want to online your business?
Have any organisation which needs in website ?
Are you in need of WordPress site ?

So you are on right place.

WordPress is powerful CMS to create a website. You can easily customize WordPress site. I am providing service to create a full WordPress website in this gig.

What you will get in this gig ?

  • WordPress installation on your domain.
  • Add theme that you want. (You need to provide theme if premium)
  • WordPress Plugins that you want.
  • Design layout that you want.
  • Will do basic WordPress SEO as well. 

If you don't have hosting / domain or you don't have any idea about how it works feel free to ask about suggestion.

What you will need to provide?

  • Content of your website. (matters of your website, images Or videos, logo)
  • Rough design layout of how it should look like.
  • You should have domain name and hosting as well. (Which need after finishing development)

Please discuss about your project so I can better understand your need, I will do my best as well provide long term support.

Reviews


sincerely1ybd:Positive experience overall.

vetsgsa:Work was delivered as requested

kimiwalker:Great experience!

dulce25:Website looks great!

bookrescue:I couldn't be more pleased with my new website. I wanted clean and professional and that's what I got. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment