Friday 30 March 2018

I will create a responsive website

I will create a responsive website












About:

I will create a Responsive WordPress website in $125. 

My Promise :

1. Clean and Modern design
2. Responsive on every device.
3. Professional and completed in all respect.
4. Unique looking pages
5. Optimized pages and images for search engines.
6. Minimum loading time.

My Expertise:

A) Blogs
B) Ecommerce
C) Corporate/Agency

This will not include theme/plugin cost, by default I will use Free theme and plugins, upto 10 pages, eCommerce complete functionality with paypal - upto 10 products and 5 product variations, 

This will be complete working site.
If you want to discuss your project please contact me, I will be happy in assisting and addressing your queries.
 

Reviews


tobyterror2003:Looking forward to working with him again. Awesome experience!!!

webdesigner4u:Thank you, hope to see you soon.

expressautokeys:Awesome service, use with confidence!

webdesigner4u:Outstanding experience!

liszto37:Great job, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment