Saturday 31 March 2018

I will fix any bugs you have within 24 hours.

I will fix any bugs you have within 24 hours.












About:

*Please send a message with your problem before ordering*

Hey, I'm Neil. Welcome to my Bug Fixing Gig. I know how frustrating it can be trying to fix a bug with your WordPress website. Everything you try, just doesn't seem to work. That is why it's an excellent idea to let a fresh set of eyes have a look. I can fix Most bugs relating to WordPress, so send me a message and I can get straight to work.

So, what can I do?

- HTML/CSS Bugs
- WordPress Bugs
- WooCommerce Bugs
- JavaScript Bugs

I have tons of experience when working with WordPress so all bugs will be fixed within 24 hours. Any questions please contact me!

Reviews


tangledian:Neil was brilliant. Managed to fix an issue with my website, than many other sellers weren't able to. Such a refreshing experience. Would definatly recommend to anyone who has issues with there site, that they can't fix. Will be back!!

mohamedtag:Look, he became my new go to buddy to solve Wordpress and woocommerce issues. that plain, that simple. Thank you and ofc we will work together in the future.

irenakotnik:I just love working with him, as he delivers corrections really fast and is really responsive. He always gives fare prices. Great working with him!

therighttwo:Awesome buyer! Very easy to work with :)

jhowele123:He is my official go to guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment