Saturday 31 March 2018

I will be happy and honoured to help you too! + See More

I will be happy and honoured to help you too! + See More












About:

***FIX ALL YOUR SSL/HTTPS MIXED CONTENT ERROR IN WORDPRESS, TO HAVE A COMPLETELY SECURE WEBSITE***

Reviews don't lie!

Do you have problems in setting up https in Wordpress, because you receive an annoying error and you don't get the Green Padlock?

If yes, I can help you to completely secure your website by fixing all the issues.

With this Gig, you can secure not only one page, but your ENTIRE WEBSITE.

Gig Features:

 
  • BASIC PACKAGE: Fix HTTPS problems in any page in your Wordpress Website
  • STANDARD PACKAGE: Basic Package + URLs migration from Http to Https + fix https problems with your CDN and set it up correctly.
  • PREMIUM PACKAGE: Standard Package + SSL Certificate Installation. * only for these types of servers: CPanel, WHM 11.46, Plesk 12, Apache OpenSSL/ModSSL, IIS7, IIS8, IIS10, Nginx, AWS;
      For other types of servers please contact me!


Stop reading and contact me, then place an order! 


Disclaimer:

If you are not 100% satisfied with my work, I will refund your money!
--> I cannot provide you an SSL Certificate! You must buy that from your hosting provider, or use the free Let's Encrypt SSL (if your hosting provider supports it!).

Reviews


zappylady:Verrix was great to work with, a few problems my end with passwords, all sorted in the end and the site is now fully working with https: Thank you so much.

verrix:Thank you so much for your awesome review! :)

isaiahgriffin:Had previously hired someone to fix https and they ended up not completing the task and actually damaged some of my pages. Verrix on the other hand charged me the base price for the fix and 1 day delivery. Turns out there was a deeper issue but he didn't charge for the extra time! Then delivered exactly what I was looking for. So easy to work with!

verrix:Thanks a lot for the awesome review mate, it was a pleasure working with you!!

raff444:Great job and very fast response !\nWould work with again.


No comments:

Post a Comment