Friday 30 March 2018

I will create revolution slider and fix

I will create revolution slider and fix












About:

Are you looking for WordPress designer to design stunning animated revolution slider or layer slider for your WordPress website or modify any existing slider ?. ok no problem I am here with 2 years of experience in designing like website banner design, slideshow design, slider on WordPress webpage etc ...

I will provide the following  services

  • If your contents and images are not proper dimensions, I will make fully resizable.
  • Youtube and Vimeo Video slider
  • Responsive Design
  • Using Animation 
  • Using text with animation
  • iPhone & Android Swipe Touch enabled
  • Using awesome button with animation
  • Any kind of issue regarding WordPress revolution slider design.
  • Special Easing effect
  • etc

So don't worry, my work 100% satisfaction guarantee, unless money back. 

Reviews


paceweb:Wonderful

ferdousshahana2:thank you

didaggelos:Communication With Seller

ferdousshahana2:great buyer

elysse:awesome Gig, 5 stars A+++


No comments:

Post a Comment