Friday 30 March 2018

I will fix all major issue and Design or Redesign a Website Up to 10 pages

I will fix all major issue and Design or Redesign a Website Up to 10 pages












About:

I have 4+ Year Experience for Web Development & Designing in WordPress.


Feel free to place your order with confidence or inbox me for custom project like complete website design from scratch or re-designing an existing website using WordPress etc..


I can:


✓ fix any sort of WordPress errors and problems

✓ perform extensive theme Customization

✓ fix WordPress CSS and HTML issues

✓ fix WordPress admin end issues

✓ fix plugin errors

✓ develop custom themes

Install, setup and move websites

Why you should Hire Me?

◈ Experienced WordPress Developer who clearly knows his stuff

◈ Trustworthy and highly confidential sharing of credentials

If you have any questions, please feel free to inbox me. I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


urazzaq25:Super job. Very easy to work with him. :-)

undamuy:Outstanding Experience, easy to work with you too. Thanks

freeman76:Excellent work as always!

undamuy:Outstanding Experience as always :)

wilson8888:Very responsive. Very professional. Very detailed. Every single gig. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment