Friday 30 March 2018

I will make or fix changes wordpress website

I will make or fix changes wordpress website












About:

Thanks for visiting my gig :)

Are you Stuck in Wordpress Problems? Looking for a WP Developer?
You are at right place!

I am professional web developer with more than 3 years experience in wp development. I have advanced knowledge of php, html, css to fix Wp Problems easily.

With this gig, I will fix wordpress issues of your site. Following is list of the some of the problems I can help you with:

  1. Make changes relating to CSS Fixes.
  2. Fix wordpress theme issues 
  3. Javascript Errors
  4. CSS Issues
  5. Add new pages, post.
  6. Edit and add new content.
  7. add plugins, adjust their settings.
  8. Change pictures, add video, portfolios.
  9. Change site  theme and make it look like exactly as demo.
  10. Add new products to you woo-commerce Website.
  11. Much More

Gig Extras:

  • I will guide you through all the steps to make changes next time.
  • I will provide you the detailed documentation of the procedure.

Feel free to contact me for any query or suggestion.

Note:  I do not work for adult websites.

Let us Discuss & Get Started! 
Contact me for further discussion.

Please message me before ordering the gig.

Reviews


zoeben01:He was very kind and patient with all of my website change requests. He is a very hard worker and I would like to use him in the future for any help that I may need. I would highly recommend him to others! Thank you again! :)

ali254254:Thanks

cbadebayo1:Thank you as always

ali254254:you welcome

sghioto1:Great experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment