Friday 30 March 2018

I will Build WordPress Website from scratch.

I will Build WordPress Website from scratch.












About:


My WordPress Services :

  • Installation and setup of WordPress website.
  • Convert PSD, PNG, JPG to WordPress website.
  • Premium Theme install and Customization.
  • Necessary Plugins Installation and configuration.
  • Redesign application and input content, logo, etc.
  • Optimization, SEO, and Enhance security.
  • Fix any WordPress website issue
  • Backup, cloning & Migration.

I will increase your website performance, speed and loading time.How?

  • Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS
  • Page caching
  • Files Compression
  • Browser Caching
  • Database Optimization
  • Optimize your webpage Images
  • Wordpress website Security enhancing

After Optimization, you can test with

  • Google PageSpeed Tools test.
  • GTmetrix test for page speed.


**If you have any special requirements or question then feel free to contact me.**

**Please contact me before ordering The Gig**





Reviews


iceyoda:Seller was very patient and helpful with getting me what I want - highly recommended!

maherdu:thank you.

tristanwiggill:Everything as I asked, thank you

maherdu:Thanks a bunch, I really enjoyed working on the project!

tristanwiggill:Exactly as required, quickly and with good communication. Love this guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment