Friday 30 March 2018

I will install WordPress theme exactly like its demo with your content.(upto 7 pages)

I will install WordPress theme exactly like its demo with your content.(upto 7 pages)












About:

 Wordpress & Theme installation GIG

If you have WordPress theme & want to install that theme on your website then you are at the right place.

I will Install WordPress theme & Setup same as the demo ( as per shown in theme demo page ) in just 24 Hours

I will Provide Services of:

  • WordPress Installation.
  • Theme Installation
  • Theme Exact Demo Setup

What I need to get it done ?

  • your website login
  • theme with demo content Or full theme package
  • FTP or control panel login ( sometimes)


Why Choose me?

  • I will give you 1+ Month support.
  • 100% Client Satisfaction
  • 100 % Quality and time Guaranteed
  • 100% Moneyback Guarantee. 


Feel free to ask any questions.

Reviews


ansupp:Great and fast work! thank you!

lublab:Excellent Experience.

wm5835:Very difficult to work with.\nVery incompetent. \nVery argumentative. \nLacks integrity.

lublab:This buyer is fully fraud. Buyer demanded to do extra work free of cost and as I refuses,buyer left bad review to threaten me. \nI warn everyone to don't work with this buyer

wm5835:Good job.


No comments:

Post a Comment