Friday 30 March 2018

I will fix any wordpress error and wordpress customization

I will fix any wordpress error and wordpress customization












About:

Have a good day,

I am new seller on fiverr and thought about I want to deal with you by my WordPress experience.

I have many experience to fix wordpress bugs,error or problems.


Below is my Service about Fix Wordpress Error and Wordpress Customization
 

................................... 
  I will fix : ..........................

wordpress error

wordpress CSS problem

WP widgets

WP Menu problem


CSS layout error or other CSS Error

wp CSS problem

wordpress Customization




.............................  PLEASE NOTE .....................
 


The cost of this gig is not $5.

The cost will depend on your Error types and Customization

                       
                                MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING



Reviews


alonrosenthal:he was great

shawon_ewmc:Thank you

sunnysanwar:Repeat customer, great job always!

shawon_ewmc:Thank You

sunnysanwar:Wonderful experience! Once again a repeat buyer.


No comments:

Post a Comment