Wednesday 26 September 2018

I will install and setup premium Dokan install and setup in 3 hour to run your vendor website !

I will install and setup premium Dokan install and setup in 3 hour to run your vendor website !












About:

Setup premium dokan for all vendor sites to run in 6 hours !

I will install and setup your multi vendor marketplace using Premium Dokan plugin in 12 hours

I will make your market place like : Amazon and Ali-express or Etsy.

Premium Dokan plugin install and setup in $50 Only !

Special offer on the gig :

  1. Free Premium Dokan setup and customization 
  2. Vendor dashboard setup
  3. Unlimited Products Uploading
  4. User profile install and setup
  5. Pricing table setup with cart


What you need to start the project with successfully :

  1. Show me your website link
  2. Send me your requirement 

Don't hesitate to ask me any question :)


Reviews


zaynagummi:Thank you for delivering as promised.

phoenixpromo:Awesome work!! Thank you

zaynagummi:Thank you for delivering as promised.

phoenixpromo:Awesome work!! Thank you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment