Wednesday 15 January 2020

Fix Your WordPress Issues Or Plugins Errors











About:

** Please contact me before you place an order**



I will fix one WordPress issue or plugin or theme for $5 



  • I will do one main Error or one main customization per gig.
  • I can Migrate Wordpress from one host to another in 24 hours 



If you have more than 1 task or a big project, you can contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a custom quote.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks for the fix

Seller's Response:

Great job, fast delivered, pleasant person and professionals to work with, I will try him again

:

I bought this gig to help solve a problem I was having with not being able to install wordpress and SSl. He was fast got some done way faster than expected. great communication. Very Professional! I will hire him again for other work in future!

:

The seller is very professional and help me within half-an-hour with the google API key for Google maps. I will recommend to everybody

:

Excellent.




No comments:

Post a Comment