Thursday 30 January 2020

Create A Wordpress Website











About:

If you are looking at this services I am sure you want a website to bring your business to next level



Congrats you are on right place.



WordPress is powerful CMS to create a website. You can easily customize your site. I am providing service to create a full WordPress website in this gig.



What you will get in this gig ?



  • WordPress installation on your domain.
  • Add theme that you want. (You need to provide theme if premium)
  • WordPress Plugins that you want.
  • Design layout that you want.
  • Will do basic WordPress SEO as well. 


If you don't have hosting / domain or you don't have any idea about how it works feel free to ask about suggestion. I will suggest you which of the hosting is best as I have used plenty of them.



What you will need to provide?



  • Content of your website. (matters of your website, images Or videos, logo)
  • Rough design layout of how it should look like.
  • You should have domain name and hosting as well. (Which need after finishing development)


Please discuss about your project so I can better understand your need, I will do my best as well provide long term support.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing job with creating another Wordpress site. This seller is an expert in ALL things Wordpress.

:

delivered in a timely manner. good communication

:

Easy to communicate, quick delivery, and provided services as expected.

:

Always my favorite to work with when I need anything for my business websites. Thank you for being so easy going, flexible and patient! I have a vision and Chirag executes it! Looking forward to working again together in the future.

:

Work is done correctly, quickly and the final product always looks great. I love how fast the wordpress site gets completed to rough draft and the speed at which the requested updates are put in place is amazing. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment