Thursday 23 January 2020

Create A Business Website











About:

Welcome to my Web Design Gig!



Need a landing page?

A website for your startup or small business?

A personal blog?

A E-commerce website?



I need from you:



  • Logo.
  • Content for every page.
  • Images.
  • Hosting Login.
  • Website samples.


Tell me about your idea and let's do some magic!

Reviews


:

Great experience as usual!

:

Cris is awesome. The website came out great. There is plenty of call to action buttons along with the cleanliness, it looks great. Easy to work with and great communication. Second site done by Cris and very pleased!

:

Thank you for your promptness and professionalism.

:

Very easy to work with Cris. Very patient and recreated my website to be simple and easy. I will use Cris for all my websites in the future. Very happy with the end product that Cris provided me.

:

Lightningflash is the best graphics design and web developer freelancer I have come across on Fiverr. Whenever I need something done that is remotely in their area of expertise I will be hiring them to complete it. If you want the best work, communication, flexibility, ...everything you can't go wrong.




No comments:

Post a Comment