Sunday 26 January 2020

Customize,Fix,Repair And Secure Wordpress Website











About:

I will provide you following services for your WORDPRESS Website.



I can fix any type of:

  • WordPress 
  • WP REST APIs
  • Plugins
  • Themes
  • PHP, CSS, HTML,Javascript
  • Security
  • Backup
  • Migration
  • Installation or any kind of bug 

If you have more than 1 tasks or a big project, you can contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a custom quote.

Reviews


:

awesome speed and precision. thanks

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Masoft was quick, efficient and very competent and I am delighted with the results

:

Great work. Second project he’s done for me and it’s excellent!

:

Great work, fast service, and very friendly.




No comments:

Post a Comment